If you are looking for a (SOHO) small home office printer, then the Canon Pixma TR8620 will suit all your expectations. Furthermore, it can practically do it all thanks to the front and rear paper feeding system, the 5-piece ink system, the 4.3-inch LCD touchscreen, and the robust wired and wireless communication options. Moreover, the printer setup is also an effortless task, simply visit ij.start.canon to download the correct Canon Printer Drivers.
The Pixma TR8620 can effortlessly print double-sided homework assignments from online classroom systems, family images from your smartphone, or scan multi-page contracts using the built-in automated document feeder. Additionally, The Canon Pixma TR8620 is the ideal little home office printer with high performance and productivity, whether printing documents and reports, faxing, or scanning. If you’re thinking of purchasing it, then it’s a wise decision. In order to configure the printer, follow the below step-by-step instructions.
The Pixma TR8620 Hardware Setup
For a complete and comprehensive ij.start.cannon & Canon Printer Setup, every user is first required to do the hardware setup. Thus, follow the directions below to prepare your printer device for driver installation and carry out printing capabilities.
- First, take your printer devices out of the packaging. Further, ensure to take out all the contents from the box.
- Now, affix your printer to a power source using the provided power cord.
- Next, press the Power button to turn it on.
- Subsequently, select your language and hit Yes after powering your device. Furthermore, choose your nation or region, then tap the OK button to continue.
- Install the ink tank cartridges into the printer without contacting the nozzle area, then shut the scanning unit.
- After that, take the printer’s paper tray out and insert A4-size plain paper into it.
- Reinstall the tray into the printer after adjusting them with the aid of the paper guides.
- To position the print head, remove the paper output tray and choose OK on the control panel.
- Press the OK button after the printer displays the message “Alignment completed.”
- To continue setup, tap Next and follow the on-screen instructions. After that, you may download and install printer drivers for Pixma TR8620.
Canon TR8620 Setup For Mac
For macOS users, the procedure to download and install Canon Printer Drives is listed below:
- Before starting, ensure that your Canon TR8620 printer is on.
- Now, access your OS device and launch a secure web browser to visit the Canon website.
- In the browser’s URL field, type ij.start.canon. Then hit Enter.
- Consequently, you will land on the Canon Setup Utility page.
- In the search box on the screen, enter the model number of your printer, which is Canon Pixma TR8620.
- After that, select macOS from the Operating System drop-down box by clicking the Drivers & Downloads tab.
- Subsequently, choose the essential driver package by clicking the Drivers or Software tab.
- Select your driver bundle and then click Download. As a result, the driver package download will initiate.
- Double-click the downloaded driver package to launch the driver installation wizard after the download is finished. For that, open the file from your system’s default Downloads folder.
- If asked, enter the setup process using your Mac administrator password.
- Lastly, complete the Canon Pixma TR8620 driver installation by following the on-screen instructions.
Canon TR8620 Setup For Windows
This section covers the Canon Printer drivers download and installation procedure for Pixma TR8620 on Windows OS:
- First, open your Windows computer’s default browser and go to the official Canon website. Thus, enter ij.start.canon in the address field of the browsers.
- Enter Canon Pixma TR8620 in the search box, then select the option that appears at the top of the results list.
- Next, select your Windows operating system from the drop menu next to Operating System after clicking the Drivers & Downloads tab.
- Subsequently, opt for the necessary driver package by clicking the Drivers tab.
- Click the Download button to begin the download after choosing your driver package.
- After that, extract the installer file after downloading the printer driver package.
- Double-click the installer file to launch the driver installation wizard for the procedure.
- Click the Yes button if the User Account Control window appears.
- Accept the EULA, then select your wireless, wired, or direct USB connection type.
- After connecting, run “test a print page” to ensure the procedure is complete.